Annual General Meeting 2020
Notice of Annual General Meeting and Call for Nominations to the Board
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cystic Fibrosis Community Care Ltd (CFCC) is to be held.
When: Sunday 5 April 2020, commencing at 2.00pm
Where: Cystic Fibrosis Community Care Ltd, 282 Neerim Road, Carnegie 3163 – In order for our NSW members to participate, a teleconference line into the AGM will be established.
The meeting will:
- Consider the Minutes of the AGM held on 31 March 2019
- Receive the audited financial reports for the year ending 31 December 2019
- Receive reports from the Chairperson, Treasurer and CEO for the year ending 2019
- Consider any resolutions
- Deal with the Election of Directors to the Board
- Consider the appointment of Auditors for 2020
- Hear a presentation from a guest speaker
Download the Notice of AGM
Calls for nominations to the Board
Mr Ross Fraser will be retiring from the Board and is not available for re-election.
Ms Katherine Kaspar and Mr Bryson Vaughan’s terms on the Board are due to expire and these positions fall vacant. Both are available for re-election.
Nominations must be:
- made in writing, by two members* of CFCC Ltd other than the candidate; and
- accompanied by a short biographical statement by the candidate and the written and signed consent of the candidate.
Please note that the biographical information provided will be circulated to the membership of CFCC via email and/or post.
Nominations must be received by the CEO by 4.00pm on Wednesday 26 February 2020.
Download the Board Nomination Proforma
Voting will be via proxy, via postal ballot or in person at the AGM. A postal ballot form will be sent to all members when the nominations have closed on 26 February 2020.
Attendance at AGM
All members of CFCC Ltd are most welcome to attend the AGM at the Carnegie location, or to teleconference into the AGM. If you wish to teleconference in you must RSVP and advise your attendance via teleconference by 27 March 2020.
There will be an opportunity for informal socialising and to meet members of the Board after the meeting. Light refreshments will be served.
For catering purposes please RSVP to email@example.com or phone (03) 9686 1811 to confirm your attendance (either in person or via teleconference) by Friday 27 March 2020
*A member of CFCC Ltd is a person who has paid for and/or registered their membership for 2020, or a Life Member.