CLICK HERE to donate to CF Community Care
Every donation, no matter how big or small, has the power to make a difference to the life of someone living with cystic fibrosis. All donations to CF Community Care help us improve the lives of people living with CF, their families and friends.
Your donation has a direct impact on the wellbeing of the CF community in NSW and Victoria, by supporting our vital services such as:
- Financial assistance to people who have undergone transplants or are in crisis
- Education support services to help schools understand the needs of kids with CF, and support schoolkids and their families
- Providing essential medical equipment such as nebulisers
- Accommodation assistance for regional families who travel to the city for CF care
- Advocacy on behalf of our members with CF
- Hospital visits for our members who are having inpatient stays
- Building support networks through our one-one-one peer support program and hosting support dinners for those whose lives are touched by CF
- Grants to support our members to take a break and enjoy some quality time with their family
- and many more support services and programs.