Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Cystic Fibrosis Community Care Ltd (CFCC) is to be held on Wednesday 17th March, 2021 at 6-30pm.
The AGM will be held via video conference and teleconference so as to reduce any potential risks to members and to enable members to attend regardless of their State of residence.
The meeting will:
- Consider the Minutes of the AGM held on 5th April 2020
- Receive the audited financial reports for the year ending 31 December 2020
- Receive reports from the Chairperson, Treasurer and CEO for the year ending 2020
- Consider any resolutions
- Deal with the Election of Directors to the Board
- Consider the appointment of Auditors for 2021
- Guest Speaker – Andrew Venables
Read the Notice of AGM for details of the resolutions
Voting will be via postal ballot (AusPost or email), or proxy. The postal ballot/proxy form must be received by the CEO no later than 2.00pm on 15 March, 2021.
Download the postal ballot/proxy form
Attendance at AGM
All members* of CFCC Ltd are most welcome to attend the AGM either via teleconference or video conference.
If you wish to attend you must RSVP by Friday 12 March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9686 1811, and advise which platform you wish to use. The dial in number and the video conference link will be forwarded to you on the following working day.
There will be an opportunity for attendees to ask questions of the Directors during the meeting.
*A member of CFCC Ltd is a person who has paid for and/or registered their membership for 2021, or a Life Member.