Victorian Support Events
Throughout 2019 we will be hosting Support Dinners and Afternoon Teas for our Victorian CF Community Care members. If you have a family member or partner who has CF you are welcome to join us.
Our Support Events are great ways to meet other families who are on a similar journey. You will have the chance to swap stories, and share experiences and resources.
All events are free for current CF Community Care members. Non-members are also welcome to join us at our Support Dinners but will need to pay for your own meal.
Upcoming Victorian Support Events for 2019:
- 15 May – Southeast Metro Support Dinner, Malvernvale Hotel – RSVP here
- 30 May – Traralgon Support Dinner
- 1 June – Newly Diagnosed Families Afternoon Tea
- 3 July – Ballarat Support Dinner
- 21 August – Albury/Wodonga Support Dinner
- 30 August – Warrnambool Support Dinner
- 20 November – Mornington Peninsula Support Dinner
Bookings are essential. We encourage people to RSVP early so we can be sure that we will have sufficient numbers for each event to proceed.
MORE INFO & TO BOOK: Email firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: (03) 9686 1811